No win no fee claims - A risk free process
If you suffer a personal injury in an accident that was not your fault then you may entitled to make a no win no fee compensation claim from the party that was responsible for your welfare at the time of the accident. Such accidents or instances of negligence may include:
- An accident at work - such as having a box of files fall on your head from height, causing you to sustain a head injury like a mild concussion.
- A car accident - such as a car crashing into the rear of your vehicle at 10 mph, causing you to sustain a whiplash injury.
- A slip or trip in a public place - such as slipping on a wet floor in a supermarket and sustaining an ankle injury.
- A dog bite - such as receiving wounds and scarring to the face from a dog already known for its vicious attacks.
- A holiday accident - such as being involved in a road accident during your transfer from hotel to airport.
- A faulty product - such as a type of make-up causing extreme allergic reaction.
However, making a compensation claim can be a daunting experience. Many are concerned with how much pursuing a claim through a specialised personal injury law firm will cost them. This may explain reason why despite the fact that more than 2.5 million people sustain non-fault injuries in the UK every year, only 700,000 pursue personal injury claims.
Our solicitors work under a no win no fee arrangement. This means that there's no risk when it comes to making a claim with us. In the event that your claim was unsuccessful, you won't face any legal fees. That's what no win, no fee is all about.
Making a no win no fee personal injury claim today
We have a fantastic claim success rate and our expert personal injury solicitors offer free legal advice throughout the claim process.
We operate a no win, no fee service for all our clients. This means that, in the event your claim is not successful, you won't have to pay out a penny. There are no up front costs to pay and your solicitor will be completely transparent with you about any costs you might encounter. Our goal is to make sure you don't have to have any worry over financial stresses when making a claim and can simply concentrate on getting better.
Making a personal injury claim couldn't be simpler. Our claim advisors are here 24 hours a day to deal with your queries. You can either contact them by filling out one of our online forms or call them on 0800 197 32 32.