Injury compensation awards
Urgent call back

Free claim assessment

Desc of accident and injuries:

Enter the text above

United Kingdom residents only

An overview of RIDDOR

If you are an employer, are self-employed or in control of premises then you are legally obliged under the RIDDOR to report certain accidents at work. This allows the enforcing authorities to identify where specific risks in the workplace are so that they can offer advice for preventative action in order to diminish the ever increasing accident rates.

What is RIDDOR?
RIDDOR means the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995 and specifically requires that the following be reported to the relevant enforcing authority immediately after they occur:

In this instance, major personal injuries include:

Who do I contact?
Accidents at work and any other work related health and safety incidents can be reported via the Incident Contact Centre (ICC).

You can speak to an ICC operator between 8.30 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday. They will then pass on your report to the relevant enforcing authority. For more details visit

For more information about RIDDOR or how to report accidents at work please visit

Making a claim following an accident at work
If you have suffered a personal injury as the result of an accident at work then you may be entitled to make a compensation claim.

We can help you to claim for pain and suffering, loss of earnings and much more. We may even be able to organise for you to receive top medical care in your area.

Our personal injury solicitors work on a no win no fee basis, this means that our clients don't pay a penny in up front costs.  They will guide you through the claims process and be on hand to offer you free legal advice.

To make a compensation claim following an accident at work call our 24 hour claims team on 0800 197 32 32 without delay.