Injury compensation awards
Urgent call back

Free claim assessment

Desc of accident and injuries:

Enter the text above

United Kingdom residents only

Uninsured driver

Help making a personal injury compensation claim

Road traffic accidents happen every day on the UK’s roads and unfortunately some involve uninsured drivers. If you have an accident with someone who is not insured then you are still able to claim compensation. At The Claim Solicitors we can help you to claim the compensation you are entitled to, and will help you to rebuild your future after what is likely to have been a distressing time.

How to claim compensation if you have an accident with an uninsured driver
If you have an accident with an uninsured driver, you can make a claim through the Motor Insurer’s Bureau (MIB). The MIB is a company supported by the insurance industry which works with the Government to compensate the victims of negligent and uninsured motorists. Under the Road Traffic Act 1988 every motor insurance provider has to contribute to its funding. See for more details about the MIB.

Personal injury solicitors
All our solicitors are experts in the field of personal injury and road traffic accident compensation. They can handle your uninsured driver claim for you and will work with the MIB to get you the compensation you are entitled to.

What is no win, no fee?
No win, no fee agreements allow you to make a claim for personal injury compensation without having to worry about the financial consequences in the event that your claim is unsuccessful. This means that you can make a claim, without worrying that you might need to pay out to keep it going. We will also advise you to take out legal insurance (which we can arrange on your behalf) to protect you from any unexpected costs not associated with our services. You don't need to pay for this up front, it can be paid out of the compensation award that you receive, and enables you to be fully financially protected as your claim is progressed by us.

How to make an uninsured driver claim
Making your claim couldn’t be easier. All you need to do it pick up the phone and call us. We will assess your claim and tell you whether we think it is viable for you to continue. If you chose to continue we will work with you to get the compensation you are entitled to. Call now on 0800 197 32 32, if you prefer you can fill in our online claim form and we will call you back.