Injury compensation awards
Urgent call back

Free claim assessment

Desc of accident and injuries:

Enter the text above

United Kingdom residents only

Can I make an accident claim against an uninsured driver?

If you have had an accident with an uninsured or unknown driver and wish to pursue a road accident claim, we can help you.

Instead of claiming against the party at fault, as would happen in an accident claim against an insured driver, claims are made to the Motor Insurer’s Bureau (MIB). The MIB is an organisation set up to handle personal injury and property damage claims after accidents with uninsured or untraced drivers, and it awards many millions of pounds yearly to people who have been injured by these drivers.

Making an accident claim to the MIB is a more complex procedure than a normal insurance claim, but we have specialist knowledge and experience in handling such claims.

Contact us today for accident claim advice
We can help you make an accident claim whether you were injured as a car user, motorcycle user, pedestrian, cyclist or any other road user. Our personal injury solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis, which means that you are protected from any costs in the event that your claim is not successful. Read more about no win, no fee.

We will be pleased to advise you on your accident claim against an uninsured driver - simply call us on 0800 78 38 846 or fill in our online form and we will call you back.