Injury compensation awards
Urgent call back

Free claim assessment

Desc of accident and injuries:

Enter the text above

United Kingdom residents only

What types of work-related accident can I claim for?

If you have been injured in a work-related accident that was not your fault, you may well be eligible for compensation. Employers have a duty of care to ensure their employees’ health and wellbeing, and if they fail in this duty of care, this is known as negligence.

Where negligence has occurred and you have been hurt in a work-related accident as a result, we can help you make a claim and get compensation for your injuries and your financial losses.

Our personal injury solicitors have expertise in a range of various work-related accident claims, including:

These are just some of the industrial illness and work-related accident claims that we can help you with. If you would like expert advice about making a claim for your injury, please call 0800 197 32 32 .