Make a claim for compensation following an accident
If you have suffered a shoulder injury in an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to claim compensation for your personal injury.
Our personal injury solicitors can help you claim compensation without risk under our no win, no fee policy. A claim for compensation can include:
- The pain and suffering caused by the shoulder injury.
- Loss of earnings.
- Medical bills (e.g. physiotherapy).
- Treatment costs (e.g. prescription charges).
- Travel expenses (e.g. taxi fares and petrol costs).
- Other out of pocket expenses.
About the shoulder
The shoulder is one of the most movable joints in the body and as a result is highly susceptible to injuries including; torn rotator cuff, shoulder dislocation, tendinitis and bursitis, frozen shoulder and shoulder fractures.
How are shoulder problems diagnosed?
- Medical history (the patient tells the doctor about an injury or other condition that might be causing the pain).
- Physical examination to feel for injury and discover the limits of movement, location of pain, and extent of joint
Shoulder injury diagnosis
Many different techniques are used to diagnose a shoulder injury including:
- Arthrogram - Diagnostic record that can be seen on an x ray after injection of a contrast fluid into the shoulder joint to outline structures such as the rotator cuff.
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) - A non-invasive
procedure in which a machine produces a series
of cross-sectional images of the shoulder.
About The Claim Solicitors
The Claim Solicitors have represented clients who have suffered a shoulder injury in a range of situations including;
- Industrial accidents.
- Car accidents.
- Accidents in a public place.
- Criminal assaults.
- Sports accidents.
Our approach is to provide a friendly and efficient service to make the process of claiming compensation as straightforward as possible.
Risk free accident claim
You can make a claim with us totally risk free. This is because we operate on a no win, no fee basis, which means that if your claim is not successful, you will not be asked to pay a penny. What's more, there are no up front charges. You really do have nothing to worry about, and you can make a claim with us knowing that your case is being handled by experts, who will do their best to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact us now
If you have been sustained an injury in an accident that was not your fault and would like to make a claim for personal injury compensation or if you would like to discuss in confidence any matter related to a shoulder injury claim, please call our claim team on 0800 197 32 32 or complete the claim assessment opposite.