Injury compensation awards
Urgent call back

Free claim assessment

Desc of accident and injuries:

Enter the text above

United Kingdom residents only

How to claim road accident compensation

If you have had a road accident in the last three years and were injured as a result then we can help you. If you have sustained a personal injury then you are legally entitled to make a compensation claim. You can get compensation for your physical pain and also for other financial losses that are directly linked to your accident. For example, if you have been unable to work because of your injuries, then you may experience a loss of earnings. If you have had a road accident then you can gain valuable advice from a personal injury solicitor who understands the implications of being injured because of another person’s actions.

No win, no fee compensation
We work on a no win, no fee basis. A no win, no fee claim means that you will be protected from all costs if your claim is not succesful. What's more, you will not have to pay any up front costs in order to make a compensation claim. This all adds up to making claiming compensation a risk free, stress free process. See no win, no fee for details.

How else can we help you?
If you have had a road accident then the chances are that your main method of transport is undrivable. If your car or motorcycle has been written off in your non fault road accident then we can supply you with a temporary replacement car that is similar in function to your own. Please call us for further details.

Make a no risk road accident claim
To make a road accident claim all you need to do is pick up the phone and give us a call today. We will assess your claim and assign an expert personal injury solicitor to your case. Call us now on 0800 197 32 32 or fill in our online claim form.