Injury compensation awards
Urgent call back

Free claim assessment

Desc of accident and injuries:

Enter the text above

United Kingdom residents only

Injury claim specialists

If you have had an accident in the last three years then you may wish to make an injury claim. If it can be proven that your accident was caused by another party's negligence, then we can help you to make a compensation claim. We help hundreds of people every year to make a personal injury claim, helping them to look to the future more positively. Accidents happen all the time and sadly many people are left with debilitating and painful injuries. We help people to move on and get over their accident.

Personal injury
A personal injury can be defined as when a person is wrongfully injured by the negligent conduct of another person. If your injury was the result of someone else’s actions then you are entitled to make a compensation claim, provided that this can be shown and the accident was in the last three years.

No win, no fee compensation
We work on a no win, no fee basis. A no win, no fee claim means that you will be protected from all costs if your claim is not succesful. What's more, you will not have to pay any up front costs in order to make a compensation claim. This all adds up to making claiming compensation a risk free, stress free process. See no win, no fee for details.

Types of accident
We help anyone who has been involved in an accident that someone else was responsible for, and who has been injured as a result. We will help you if it can be shown that the accident was not your fault. The types of accident that we help people to move on from are diverse. We regularly work on the following type of accident claim:

Car accidents
Motorcycle accidents
Cycling collisions
Beauty injury claims
Work related accidents
Accidents abroad

Making your injury claim
To make your injury claim simply give us a call on 0800 197 32 32. We will assess your claim for viability and then if you choose to continue we will assign a personal injury solicitor who is experienced in your type of injury claim.