Injury compensation awards
Urgent call back

Free claim assessment

Desc of accident and injuries:

Enter the text above

United Kingdom residents only

Car accident compensation for whiplash and other injuries

If you have been involved in a car accident then you are not alone. There are thousands of road traffic accidents in the UK every year, with victims suffering from a whole range of injuries. Even if the injuries sustained are not serious, having a car accident is always stressful. In addition, many car accidents are the fault of another driver and as such result in injured people having to seek personal injury compensation. If you have sustained an injury of any kind in a car accident that another person has caused then you are entitled to claim compensation.

Whiplash injury following a car accident
Many car accidents result in a whiplash injury. Whiplash is painful damage to the soft tissue in the neck and back and the symptoms can last from a couple of days to, in rare cases, a couple of years. Whiplash is common because it is the result of the typical action imparted on the neck and head during a collision. If you have sustained a whiplash injury during a car accident then you may be entitled to make a compensation claim.

No win, no fee compensation
You will not have to worry about the cost of making a personal injury claim. That's because we will run your claim on a no win, no fee basis. This is exactly as it sounds; if your claim is not successful, there is no money to pay, so it means that you are at no financial risk and you can focus on the most important thing; getting better.

Making your car accident compensation claim
If you have decided that you want to make a claim as the result of injuries suffered in a car accident, then call us and speak to a member of our friendly, dedicated team. One of our personal injury solicitors who regularly helps people who have sustained injuries like yours will handle your claim.

Call us now on 0800 197 32 32 for quality legal advice about your car accident. If you prefer, you can fill in our online claim form and we will call you back.